Pages

Nov 2, 2010

No Blog Time?

Life happens. Plans go awry, emergencies arise and a day can get lost in the sea of time.


My past two weeks have been on hold. Week 1, my son was rushed to hospital with appendicitis. 48 hours after his appendectomy he was sent home. It should have been after 24 hours but they decided to keep him in one more day. He and his girlfriend + their dog came to stay with me for the week. I have a cat so there is a lot of work involved in keeping the dog and cat separate. 


After they left, I decided to catch up on all those things we SHOULD have done but fate had other plans for us all. My son was rushed back to hospital this week with a kidney stone. He was in such pain he had morphine. Bless him he did not complain as much as I would have...but I could see my boy was in bad pain.


He and Girlfriend once again came here...and the dog...so chaos reigns and the internet has been neglected.



Love Jen


2 comments:

  1. i hope your son gets well soon! sounds as though he's had some rocky roads of late.... it's wonderful that you are able to take them in and help out when needed. family is such a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sherri. Hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete