Pages

Aug 24, 2010

Procrastination

If there were awards for procrastination, I'm so good, I'd definitely have a few.


What have I done today:


Got up (obviously)
Made myself a cup of tea
Went to face book
Checked out a you tube lesson on mindfulness
Did the meditation
Checked out some blogs




Its almost 2PM and I am not even showered. Must get motivated ... but you know the mindfulness thing really was worth the time. It's about making time, about being at peace with oneself and the world, about paying attention to ones needs. Mindfulness helps us know what we really feel, what we want. To be authentic and congruent with ourselves in relation to the world. To lessen  our stress and bring good things into our lives. To manage pain and illness. It can do all of this.


Check out this Youtube and these books:


Mindfulness

Books and CD's













Love Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment