Pages

Aug 30, 2010

Short Stories

I love to write short stories. Had a few published in anthologies and won a couple of money prizes. For about 3 years now, I have just closed down and not bothered. Writers block brought about by stress.

Lately though Iv been thinking I might start writing again. I hope to find some other writers blogs to follow and be in touch with. So if any writers pass by, follow me so I can catch up with you.

Id love to set a challenge, or be part of one set by someone else. Challenge makes good practice. So if your passing through - drop a short story of no more that 100 words onto my blog via this entry.


Love Jen



2 comments:

  1. Hi, you ahve left a comment on my blog Love is a journey. I do have another blog, called "becoming myself". I could imagine there are some posts which might be of support. I used to look far to often and far to long outside. Many things have changed since i look inside!
    http://pneumeier.blogspot.com

    and a blog friend of mine, write short stories, maybe u like to visit her.
    http://fragilemouse.blogspot.com/

    Hugs to you, Paula

    ReplyDelete